- All offers, quotes, orders and agreements relating to the provision of Services by Codific BV, with registered offices at Tervuursevest 21 bus 1501, 3001 Heverlee (Belgium), company number 0840.252.107, VAT BE0840.252.107 (hereinafter referred to as “Codific”) are governed by these general terms and conditions (“General Conditions”).
- For specific Services, Special Conditions may apply in addition to the General Conditions (together “Terms and Conditions”). The Order, if any, and the Terms and Conditions together form the Agreement between the Parties.
- In case of contradiction, the following hierarchy applies in the following order: (i) Order, (ii) Special Conditions and (iii) General Conditions.
- The general and/or other conditions of the Client do not apply, even if these provisions explicitly stipulate that they will be the only ones applicable.
- By ordering and/or using the Services, the Client agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- Codific and the Client are individually referred to as the “Party” and collectively as the “Parties”.